There are many opportunities for you to get involved with the Worcester Section of the Green Mountain Club.
Participate – Join us at our outings and events
Visit – Enjoy our Cedar Meadow Pond Camp in Leominster MA
Volunteer – Contact us to express your interest in volunteering in one of the following ways:
Become a member – Your financial support helps defray the costs of maintaining the Long Trail.
Annual dues for the Worcester Section of the GMC entitles each member to:
- Receipt of our quarterly section newsletter via your choice of email or USPS or both
- Subscription to the The Long Trail News, the quarterly magazine of the Green Mountain Club
- A membership card good for discounts at the GMC store in Waterbury, VT
- Occasional discounts at certain sporting goods stores
- For new members, an official club patch
- Access to the GMC Worcester Section camp gate and bath house
To join or renew your membership, please follow this link to the GMC club main website and make sure to select “Worcester” under “Choose Your Membership Section”.
Thank you for your support!